Escape Rooms support most of the skills employers want!
According to Forbes, the top 10 skills employers most want in recent graduates include:
1. Ability to work in a team structure
2. Ability to make decisions and solve problems (tie)
3. Ability to communicate verbally with people inside and outside an organization
4. Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
5. Ability to obtain and process information
6. Ability to analyze quantitative data
7. Technical knowledge related to the job
8. Proficiency with computer software programs
9. Ability to create and/or edit written reports
10. Ability to sell and influence others
All of these skills are important in the workplace and a great way to work on them is by taking on the challenge of an escape room with your friends or co-workers!
Book it today!